Creo - Dimension Creo - Dimension

I always end up liking anything you make because with each song you make there's a new and refreshing feel to it that's very different from your previous work, and this song is no exception.

I loved the main melody and and the beat together, as per usual, it left me feeling inspired. Time to hit play again

CreoMusic responds:

I'm very happy you pointed this out. I do contiuously try to make something original while also trying to be on par with previous work. nice to hear people enjoying it!

Heinrich Heinrich

I really got into the whole feel of the music. It's still sunny out and I felt a bit uneasy (In a good way!)

Creo - Meet Your Maker Creo - Meet Your Maker

Wow! Loved this! Great work!

CreoMusic responds:

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it!

Female Animation Demo Reel 200 Female Animation Demo Reel 200

I really like your work :) I'm working on a small series and I think you'd voice the main character really well if you're interested!

Another Voice Acting Demo Another Voice Acting Demo

Love the variety! I'd love for you to do some voices for a project of mine, if you're interested.

Randomerik1 responds:

sure, add me on skype and we'll talk (Randomerik1) If you don't have a skype then I'm sure we can work something out ^^

-:: Purgatory ::- -:: Purgatory ::-

This scared me so much I had to pause it....awesome job!

End With You End With You

I really love this track, I've listened to it so many times already. I love the piano and the transition in the middle.

Paranoidhumanoise responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)